VACANCY OPENING: SENIOR ASSOCIATE ADVOCATE
OCHIENG OCHIENG ADVOCATES has an opening for a Senior Associate Advocate to be stationed at its Head- Office, Nairobi, with occasional periodic work visits to its Siaya Office Branch.
The holder of this position has an opportunity for partnership, the terms and conditions of which are to be agreed on with the Partners.
The ideal candidate must:-
· Be a holder of Bachelor of Law (LLB) Degree.
· Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with current Practising Certificate
· Have not less than 3 years post admission experience in a law firm with bias towards litigation but having working knowledge in conveyancing and commercial law.
· Be able to manage and oversee and supervise junior staff.
· Be of high integrity, is reliable and able to discharge his/her functions without supervision.
· Be computer literate.
· Have excellent communication, presentation, research, and trial-advocacy and interpersonal skills.
· Be a team player and ready to travel to court stations out of Nairobi as services may demand.
· Be proactive, self motivated and dedicated to his/her profession and work
· Be able to handle pressure of work and meet strict deadlines.
Interested? Send a covering letter, CV, Certificates and other testimonials to email@example.com
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted .